Welcome to www.bloxivir.com website!
EU Pharmacia sp. z o.o. respects the privacy of those who visit its websites and protects their personal data. We want to inform you about the actions we take in connection with the processing of the personal data gathered through our Website. The document also presents information about the rules of using your data within the services available through our Website.
The controller of the personal data of those who visit the web pages is EU Pharmacia sp. z o.o. located in Warsaw, 02-822 Warszawa, ul. Poleczki 35.
EU Pharmacia sp. z o.o. is entered in the Register of Enterprises kept by the District Court for Warsaw the Capital City in Warsaw, 13th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, at KRS number
146899, share capital 1 550 000 zł, NIP 951 20 68 112
If you wish to contact EU Pharmacia Sp. z o.o. in matters connected with personal data processing, please:
- send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- send a notice to: EU Pharmacia sp. z o.o. (ul. Poleczki 35, 02-822 Warszawa).
Scope of collected data, purposes of processing and legal grounds:
As part of the Websites, we will obtain your personal data for various purposes and on various legal bases.
Cookies and other similar technologie
As part of the Websites, we will collect information about the use of our websites. The scope of data collected by us includes information stored in the local Storage mechanism, cookies, user's IP, as well as information about your device and browser. Websites will also use other technologies such as tracking pixels or device fingerprint (user identification based on the settings of his device or browser).
Cookies are small text files that store data locally on a computer or another device.
Through cookies, the site server can store information e.g. about preferences and settings of a computer or another device, which information is retrieved during the next visit. In other words, cookies allow friendly use of the Website, where you can use it without the need to log in repeatedly. There are persistent cookies and session cookies. Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s computer for a longer time, while session cookies are deleted automatically after you close the browser window.
While fulfilling our obligations related to the use of technologies for collecting data from our Websites, we also inform you that:
- Each user of our Websites has the option to disable the collection and use of information collected via marketing cookies using the privacy settings made available to users on our websites;
- users also have the option of using mechanisms to select preferences in the field of receiving profiled marketing content on the Internet, available at the following addresses: http://www.aboutads.info/choices and http://www.youronlinechoices.eu.
Our websites use the following technical solutions:
Analytical cookies: cookies that are used for advanced analysis of user behaviour on our Websites. Analytical cookies are used, among others to analyse user behaviour on Websites in order to optimize the appearance, content and functionality of websites. The legal basis for the processing of this type of cookie is your voluntary consent (Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR), which you can express and withdraw at any time using the functionality of our websites. Currently, EU Pharmacia uses the following analytical cookies:
- Google Analytics - an internet tool for analysing website statistics. The tool allows us to track traffic on our websites, including the ability to analyse user behaviour on websites. Based on the data collected using Google Analytics, we are able to develop our websites and provide a friendly appearance of the website and add new, useful functionalities. Google Analytics is provided and operated by Google
Ireland Limited. More information on the rules governing the processing of personal data by Google can be found here: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=pl
- HotJar - a tool for analysing user behaviour on the website using, inter alia, heat maps (analysis of the user's cursor behaviour on the website). With this tool, we can design our websites more effectively and improve their readability and functionality. HotJar is provided and operated by Hotjar Limited. More information on the principles of personal data processing by HotJar can be found here: https://help.hotjar.com/hc/en-us/categories/115001323967-About-Hotjar
Marketing cookies: cookies that allow us to conduct activities related to the promotion of our services, products and websites. This category of cookies will be used, inter alia, in order to show you advertisements tailored to your preferences or provide other marketing content. The legal basis for the processing of this type of cookie is your voluntary consent (Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR), which you can express and withdraw at any time using the functionality of our websites. Currently, EU Pharmacia uses the following marketing cookies:
- Google Ads - a tool that is one of the elements of the Google advertising system, allowing the display of sponsored links in the search results of the Google search engine and on websites of entities cooperating with Google. The Google Ads tool is provided and operated by Google Ireland Limited. More information on the principles of personal data processing by Google can be found here: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=pl
Enforcing compliance with the Regulations, including fighting fraud and abuse by EU Pharmacia
Due to concern for the interests of our users, personal data collected as part of the Websites are also used to monitor the compliance of individual activities with the provisions of their regulations and to fight fraud. The legal basis for the processing of this type of personal data by us is the legitimate interest of the administrator (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR), which consists in combating undesirable occurrences and counteracting fraud.
Determining and pursuing claims by EU Pharmacia
In some cases, your personal data may be processed for the purpose of establishing, investigating and defending against legal or factual claims.
In this case, the legal basis for processing will be the legitimate interest of the administrator (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR), consisting in the need to establish, pursue and enforce claims, as well as to defend against claims.
Recipients of personal data
In connection with the processing of personal data for the purposes indicated above, your personal data may be made available to the following recipients or categories of recipients:
- suppliers supporting our services (e.g. IT support, web developers, hosting companies,
marketing agencies, suppliers of marketing tools);
- companies providing courier services;
- other companies belonging to the USP Group to the extent that it is justified by corporate
- competent public authorities acting on the basis of relevant legal provisions.
Data transfers to third countries
We make necessary efforts to ensure that your personal data is processed only within the territory of the European Economic Area. In all cases where your personal data may be transferred outside the European Economic Area, we provide appropriate data protection mechanisms that guarantee an adequate level of privacy protection or oblige data recipients to meet the requirements specified by applicable law (e.g. model contractual clauses, binding corporate rules).
Personal data retention period
Your personal data are retained for a period required to complete the processing purposes and arising from applicable laws.
In the assessment of the period required for the performance of our processing purposes, we consider the nature of the data (including the nature of special categories), their scope and the context of the processing. We also take into account applicable laws which obligate us to further process the personal data. We have also addressed the potential risk of unlawful use or unauthorised disclosure of your personal data.
The personal data connected with cookies are retained for a time corresponding to a cookie life cycle of 14 months or until they are deleted by the User.
Rights connected with personal data processing
You may exercise your rights related to personal data processing within the Website. In connection with our processing of your personal data, you have the following rights: Right of access (Article 15 of the GDPR)
Right of access (Article 15 of the GDPR)
You can receive a confirmation of whether or not we process your personal data from us at any time. If we do, you have the right to:
- access your personal data;
- obtain information about the purposes of the processing, about the categories of the processed personal data, about the recipients or about the categories of personal data recipients, about the planned data retention time or about the criteria for establishing that time, about your rights under the GDPR, about the right to complain to the competent supervisory body and about the sources of data;
- obtain the copy of your personal data.
Right to erasure (Article 17 of the GDPR)
You have the right to request that we erase all or some personal data. If our services are connected with a possibility of creating an account, we will treat a request to erase all personal data as a request to delete the account.
You have the right to request that we erase your personal data if:
- the data are no longer required for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- the personal data processing has been objected against;
- the consent on which the processing is based has been withdrawn and there is no other legal ground for the processing;
- the data are processed unlawfully;
- the data must be erased for an obligation arising from applicable laws to be satisfied.
The right to personal data erasure is not an absolute right. Controllers may keep certain personal data categories insofar as required under applicable laws or as required to assert, pursue or defend claims.
Right to restriction of processing (Article 18 of the GDPR)
In connection with our processing of your personal data, you have the right to restriction if:
- you are questioning the correctness of the personal data;
- the processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of the personal data and request the restriction of their use instead;
- we no longer need the data for our purposes and but you need them to assert, defend or pursue claims;
- you have objected to data processing – we will limit the data processing pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of the controller override the grounds for the objection.
Right to data portability (Article 20 GDPR)
You have the right to receive the personal data you have provided and to have them sent to another personal data controller of your choice. You have the right to data portability whenever we process personal data based on a consent or based on contract performance and the processing is automated, i.e. it takes place in IT systems. To that end, we will provide you with a copy of the data in a machine readable form (CSV, Excel). You can also request that we send the personal data directly to such a controller. Please note that if this is the case, we will only satisfy the request where technically possible.
Right to object (Article 21 of the GDPR)
You may object to the use of your personal data at any time if we process the data on the grounds of legitimate interests (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR).
Right to withdraw consent (Article 7 of the GDPR)
You have the right to withdraw any consent given in the use of the Website and in the use of any other services we provide. Please remember that consent withdrawal does not affect any processing done under such consent before its withdrawal.
Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
You may complain about personal data processing to a competent supervisory authority (President of the Personal Data Protection Office).
The USP Group is a capital group that includes, among others.:
EU Pharmacia sp. z o.o. located in Warsaw, 02-822 Warszawa, ul. Poleczki 35.EU Pharmacia sp. z o.o. is entered in the Register of Enterprises kept by the District Court for Warsaw the Capital City in Warsaw, 13th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, at KRS number 146899, share capital 1 550 000 zł, NIP 951 20 68 112
BulgariaEU PHARMACIA Bulgaria a member of USP Group 81 B Bulgaria Blvd., Floor 2, Office 3 1404, Sofia, Bulgaria
BalticsUAB "USP Baltics", company code 301532767 Konstitucijos av.15-92 , Vilnius, LT-09319
RomaniaUSP ROMANIA S.R.L., cu sediul social in Str. Sevastopol Nr.24, Birou S05, Sector 1, Bucureşti, România, CUI 42741590, Reg. Com. J40/7650/2020